Links may be made to Physicianscbdcouncil.com provided the links do not use the trademarks or service marks of the PCC or its affiliated entities. Links to PCC website may not suggest or imply that PCC or its affiliates endorse or support the linking site, its sponsors and/or its advertisers, unless prior written permission to indicate any such endorsement or support has been granted. Framing of physicianscbdcouncil.com or any of its content is strictly prohibited.
Physicianscbdcouncil.com is provided “as is.” Neither the PCC nor its affiliated entities make any representations or warranties, of any kind or any nature, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
In no event shall PCC or its affiliated entities be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or loss of profits arising from, or in connection with, the existence, operation or use of reliance on this site, regardless of whether PCC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The material contained on Physicianscbdcouncil.com is offered as information only and not as practice, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice. Information on Physicianscbdcouncil.com provided as assistance for users making decisions regarding CBD cannot substitute for the individual judgment brought to each situation.
The PCC does not necessarily endorse the non-PCC resources that may appear or otherwise be referenced on Physicianscbdcouncil.com, and makes no representation or warranties about the products or services they may provide.
By linking to other Web sites, the PCC does not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on, those sites, nor does the PCC make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any items or claims contained therein.
Business decisions, including decisions about method of practice, are personal choices to be made by individuals. The PCC does not, via Physicianscbdcouncil.com or otherwise, encourage you to make any particular decision on issues addressed herein. Moreover, the PCC discourages customers from taking any unlawful collective action, including but not limited to price fixing or boycotts.
In order to be effective, the notice must substantially include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or alleged to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
We may give notice to our users and content contributors by means of a general notice or via electronic mail. If you receive such a notice concerning a copyright issue you may provide counter-notification in writing to the PCC Legal Division that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.